The kickoff meeting took place in Wiener Neustadt from November 29th to November 30th, 2019. The responsible project managers from four partners participated at this meeting: University of Porto, EDRASE, Training2000 and the European Foundation for Quality in Blended Learning.
The mottto of thiis meeting was: Goal: “Bring the project on track” – initiation of the project.
- Official start of the project,
- instructions for cooperation and communication,
- election of the steering committee,
- organizational issues (documentation of the project, monitoring, time sheets, discussion and consent of the project plan and other related issues),
- consultations dealing with the intellectual outputs.
Here is a short video, taken at this meeting.