The Transferability and Implementation Guide summaries the background information of the various modules (for example the graphics of the competence maps, or the dependencies of competences in various modules) and describes the implementation of modules.
This documentation of the “Survival Kit”
- Enables trainers to modify modules by adding well-fitting competences, to put together modules to bigger units, or to adapt the modules to a different group of adults (education level, age, environmental conditions)
- Enables educators, trainers, or teachers to transfer the modules also to a different field of education (mainly school education).
The guide will be available in several types of media to fit best the interested parties
- ePub: for general readers, as MOBI for Kindle (flexible format, with images)
- PDF: Printable format (with media links)
- Web: HTML 5 including interactive multimedia elements (provided from the web page)