The LTT event of the project took place in Fano (Italy) from November 3rd – 6th, 2021.
The training activity offered lectures and workshops in the various project-relevant items. Through this knowledge transfer, all project team members were able to use the technology-based training environment (Moodle 3.X server) and the Mandala Self evaluation tool. The main emphasis to the training focused on
- Learner-centered training for adults
Use of quality circles & quality enhancement instead of simple quality assurance
- Mandala self-evaluation
- The use of the Mandala as self-evaluation
- Self-Evaluation mandala – a tool for motivating learners and validating learning success
- Benchmarking for quality enhancement
- Moodle 3.X & multimedia & interactivity
- Basics of Flipped Learning 3.0 – Introduction to Flipped Learning 3.0
- Technical issues in content creating
- Use of eXe-Learning Editor to create specific interactive Micro-Learning elements
- Case study with self-evaluation
- A guide on how to introduce H5P objects to the Moodle course
- Creation of some H5P objects
Aims of teaching activities
- Knowledge transfer on a transnational level and between the participating organisations
- Defining guidelines to create the pilot courses.
- Development of competencies in learner-centred training, the flipped approach, and the heutagogical approach
- Additional knowledge transfer based on learner-centred Blended Learning and quality assurance.
The staff training activity provided the necessary understanding of technical backgrounds and strengthened the skills in creating and providing the planned content.