The toolkit consists of modules, training content refers to these modules. The content is created following the developed competence map.
The development of the content uses
- The e-Xcellence framework (available from the EADTU, European Association of Distance Teaching Universities https://eadtu.eu and will be adapted to Adult Education).
The development of content, the various modules, and finally of the available courses will follow the recommendations given by the European Association of Distance Teaching Universities.
- The handbook for “Flipped Adult Education” (see below) including a heutagogical approach to training.
- Challenged-based learning approach and authentic learning strategies
- Multimedia and intensive training means
- Individualized training paths with tailored content
The developed modules are (title and connected competence)
- Video production & use of video
- Techniques for image creating
These modules focus on Create content, store, share data, use of content
- Images for documentation of specific situations (Create content, store, share data, use)
- Dealing with authorities and government (Know about governmental services, social insurance, taxes, digital signature, other online services)
- Social contact (Content creation: To create and edit digital content, To improve and integrate information and content into an existing body of knowledge while understanding how copyright and licences are to be applied. Social inclusion)
- Digital Communication (Safety: To protect devices, content, personal data and privacy in digital environments)
- Use booking, selling, and other platforms (Information and data literacy, Safety, Social inclusion)
- Searching Information (Information and data literacy)
- Digital help for daily problems (o articulate information needs, to locate and retrieve digital data, information and content. To judge the relevance of the source and its content)
- Privacy and device safety (Safety, digital identity)
- Use of web tools (To use digital tools to innovate processes and products)
- Payment using the internet (Safety: To protect devices, content, personal data and privacy in digital environments.)
- Finding free books; Google Maps (To articulate information needs, to locate and retrieve digital data,)
- Learning activities and options like OER & MOOCs (To articulate information needs, to locate and retrieve digital data, information, and content)